Goldmann & Partners is constantly open to quality candidatures for temporary (internships) or permanent positions (ongoing professional co-operation) to include in its staff for its work of sustainable design, project management and research. Every permanent inclusion necessarily occurs after an internship of three or six months in the Applied Sustainability Study Centre, the research body all the work of Goldmann & Partners is based on. This is a compulsory rule, whatever the age or experience of the candidate.
There is a very clear career path in Goldmann & Partners that is the same for everyone:
- Internship (at least three months, max. six months) in the Applied Sustainability Study Centre;
- Project Account Junior (at least two years);
- Project Account Senior (at least one year);
- Associate (at least one year);
- Senior Associate (at least one year);
The work is divided between study/international research, bioclimatic design and/or checking the projects of other people, direct client management, on site, participation/organisation of events in architecture/Real Estate, production of content and teaching updates, including interfunctional, at each of these career steps.