DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY CONSULTING
Goldmann & Partners operates in corporate real estate and strategic consultancy with a broad range of services for both new designs and analysis of ongoing projects and training aimed at implementing sustainability at all levels of a company’s structure and business. Its main aim is the optimisation of the processes which enable a company to improve its economic results through the implementation of virtuous management practices and so the use of its assets with respect to the environment and society. Goldmann & Partners also supports the sustainable optimisation processes of its clients making a range of follow-up services available aimed at effective definition of the sustainability image of the company in the relative reference markets.
Preliminary analysis of the sustainability of existing buildings or projects:
- internal company check-up of actual and perceived sustainability;
- analysis of environmental, local, urban, and urban mobility sustainability;
- environmental and energy due diligence of real estate assets;
- definition of the sustainability value chain
Strategic Feasibility Studies:
- financial feasibility plans;
- real estate and local business plans;
- financial business plans;
- project financing;
- optimisation of asset sustainability (see RE Asset Value and Sustainable Building Engineering).
- technical check on ongoing projects by third parties;
- technical support alongside suppliers of products or services;
- technical pairing for companies, professionals or private individuals in sustainability optimisation processes in the real estate field and/or production chain.
- sustainable Project Management;
- sustainable Project Construction Management;
- ethical codes;
- sustainability reports;
- sustainable invitations to tender;
- construction, installation, environmental and anthropic guidelines.
- analysis of the current distribution of work spaces;
- definition of the correct sustainable distribution features of spaces for the specific company situation;
- study and draft of the correct sustainable smartworking indices;
- definition of the soft-landing policies to implement.
Training on sustainability (for companies and/or professionals):
- economic-financial refresher courses;
- cultural and organisational refresher courses;
- technical-scientific refresher courses;
- internal and external communication refresher courses.
The above courses are designed with a specific and diversified focus on top managers, middle managers, executive managers or technical operators in the company.
Green Legal Technical Support:
- technical support in the definition of Green Lease contracts - new generation sustainable owner/tenant win-win contracts which refer to buildings with sustainability features.